Thank you for your interest in volunteering either as a volunteer Coach, Assistant Coach, Umpire, Grounds Keeper or Executive Member.
It takes a lot of work to run a fun, safe league for our children and we appreciate any assistance that you can provide. This includes:
- division conveners to make teams, plan the season schedule, and communicate with coaches (rain outs, rules, etc.)
- create and/or distribute registration flyers to local schools
- co-ordinate the in-person and online registrations
- help find team sponsors
- liaison with Cal Ripken/Babe Ruth League
- reserve the ballpark and act as liaison with the City of Hamilton
- order team uniforms, order end of season trophies
- manage and maintain our league equipment
- manage and/or volunteer in the concession booth
- coordinate in-season activities such as opening day, photo day, and end of season
- coordinate any other special activities for our players (tournaments, etc.)
If you can help, please contact us.